National Library Legislative Day (NLLD) is a two-day advocacy event that brings hundreds of librarians, library supporters and patrons to Washington, D.C. to meet with their members of Congress and to rally support for library issues and policies. Open to the public, the event offers attendees a full day of advocacy training and a reception on Capitol Hill.
Registration for National Library Legislative Day 2018 will open on December 1, 2017.
To make reservations at the Liaison Hotel:
- Hotel registration will open on December 1, 2017. You can book online (the code for online registration will be posted in December 2017) or call toll-free: 1-888-513-7445.
- Be sure to reference the American Library Association group when making reservations or provide the Reservation ID: American Library Assn – National Library Legislative Day
- Please Note: If you are planning on booking nights outside of our room block, you must book the additional nights separately in order to take advantage of the discount.
Latest posts by Emily Wagner (see all)
- ALA announces Google Policy Fellow for 2018 - April 27, 2018
- Making space for libraries on Capitol Hill during National Library Week - April 9, 2018
- Save the date for National Library Week in D.C. - March 26, 2018