5. Thaw the turkey!
4. Accidentally don’t remember to buy glitter.
3. Stock up on elf repellent
2. Open the fireplace flue all the way (whether you’re expecting Santa or not).
1. Bake an “Advocake”!
“What the ^%$&#@?!@ is an Advocake?” we hear you saying. Glad you asked! We happen to have the recipe right here. There’s no better way to maximize holiday satisfaction than by wishing Members of Congress a happy holiday and inviting them for a quick visit to their local library while they are back in town. Here’s how to take advantage of the holiday recess and use it for library advocacy!
Latest posts by District Dispatch (see all)
- Section 702: Advocates brace for surveillance reform fight - October 6, 2017
- Libraries again oppose unneeded, risky Section 108 update - September 29, 2017
- Copyright Office releases draft bill to change Section 108 - September 19, 2017