Ahead of National Library Legislative Day (NLLD) 2015, the Office of Government Relations (OGR) is pleased to announce that the following guest experts will be joining us to participate in this year’s briefing day (pdf) on Monday May 4, and that issue briefs are now available for each subject that they will address (please see links below):
- Rich Stombres — Vice President, Penn Hill Group
- Ashley Houghton — Re:Think Media
- Kyle Victor — Legislative Director, Office of Rep. Doris Matsui (D-CA)
- Joe Keeley — Majority Chief Counsel, US House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet Subcommittee
- Jonathan Band — Principal, Policy Bandwidth, PLLC
- Moira Lenehan-Razzuri — Legislative Assistant, Office of Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI)
- Brenna Barber — Legislative Assistant, Office of Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)
- Patrice McDermott — Director, openthegovernment.org
- Michelle Chin — Legislative Assistant, Office of Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
For more information about National Library Legislative Day, please visit our website.
Not able to join us in DC this year? Take part in Virtual Library Legislative Day.
Latest posts by District Dispatch (see all)
- Encouraging library patrons to participate in democracy through being poll workers - September 24, 2018
- Successful voter outreach: Five ways to get your patrons ready for Election Day - August 29, 2018
- Attending National Library Legislative Day - May 31, 2018