Today, the American Library Association’s (ALA) Washington Office is pleased to launch the new and reinvigorated District Dispatch! We’ve made it easier for you to find content on the site, search articles, share with friends, subscribe to the blog and learn more about library policy issues. Most importantly, the new and improved site includes features that make it easier for library advocates to find the critical federal policy information they need to take action for libraries.
Here’s what the new District Dispatch can do for you:
- Want to know more about library policy issues? Find all the information you need in one place.
- Thinking about registering for National Library Legislative Day? Learn more here
- Are you looking for free webinars developed for library staff?
- Want to attend events or receive e-newsletters? Sign up for ALA Washington Office articles and notifications
- Like what you’re seeing? We’d love to hear from you!
We hope our new site will be a great resource for you.
Latest posts by Jazzy Wright (see all)
- Don’t miss NASA astronaut talk about exciting girls about science - June 14, 2016
- What makes a library entrepreneurship program great? - June 14, 2016
- What kinds of coding classes are offered in libraries? - June 13, 2016