Two D.C.-based federal librarian positions opened this week. The application period for both positions spans Thursday, March 20, 2014 to Wednesday, April 02, 2014. One position is for the merit staffing announcement and the other is for external candidates.
- Provides comprehensive reference, research, advisory public services and instructional services to mission related requirements to Department of Labor and other authorized users.
- Serves as system administrator for the specialized CD-ROM database in the library and communicates with vendors, contractors, and automation personnel for hardware and software maintenance and updates.
- Monitors library technicians.
Learn more about the positions on USAJobs.
Latest posts by Emily Sheketoff (see all)
- Financial education resources for library staff - December 7, 2016
- ConnectED Library Card Challenge seeks new recruits - December 5, 2016
- Tax Forms Outlet Program deadline approaches - November 23, 2016