Public librarians now have a second opportunity to learn ways to provide job-related e-government services to patrons. Watch archived footage of the webinar “E-Government in Action: Matching People with Jobs,” which was hosted by the American Library Association in early May. View the webinar now.
As part of the webinar, participants will hear from numerous e-government grant recipients on innovative workforce development programs that have successfully connected people with jobs.
- Janice Collins, technology supervisor, Mandel Public Library (West Palm Beach, Fla.)
- Betha Gutsche, programs manager, WebJunction OCLC
- Tiffany McClary and Sheri Shafer, NJ Works @ your Library (New Jersey State Library Program)
- Jeff Scott, deputy county librarian, Tulare County (Tulare, Calif.)
View the webinar: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/p7m1neieyhh/
**Note: Due to technical issues, the first few minutes of the webinar were not properly recorded.
Latest posts by Jazzy Wright (see all)
- Don’t miss NASA astronaut talk about exciting girls about science - June 14, 2016
- What makes a library entrepreneurship program great? - June 14, 2016
- What kinds of coding classes are offered in libraries? - June 13, 2016