Curious about what happened on Election Day 2012? Wondering what library issues the 113th Congress might consider? Just wanting to figure out who the new members of Congress are (and how to influence them)? This webinar is designed specifically for library leaders to provide an update on 2012 and ideas for learning about your legislators (and having an impact) in 2013. We look at the election trends as well as what library leaders can do in the next few months to ensure that members of Congress and their staff listen up on library issues.
- Legislator Intel Worksheet (.docx or .doc)
- Yearly Planning Sheet (.docx or .doc)
- Slide deck (.ppt or .pdf)
Latest posts by Jacob Roberts (see all)
- The 113th Congress and the Library Community [webinar archive] - January 24, 2013
- The ALA honors five local libraries for offering cutting-edge services - January 22, 2013
- Are you attending ALA Midwinter? Join us for the Edge Update on Saturday, Jan. 26 - January 15, 2013