John Windhausen, consultant to ALA’s Washington Office and president of Telepoly, and Christopher Mclean, Principal of e-Copernicus and former Administrator of the Rural Utilities Service (RUS), provide more in depth information about Round II of BTOP and BIP – the federal broadband stimulus programs at the Departments of Commerce and Agriculture. Included is a brief discussion of key suggestions for making your application successful made at the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) and Rural Utilities Service (RUS) Denver workshop.
- John Windhausen (BTOP): ppt & pdf
- Chris McLean (BIP): ppt & pdf
- Marijke Visser (application guidelines): ppt & pdf
Latest posts by Jacob Roberts (see all)
- The 113th Congress and the Library Community [webinar archive] - January 24, 2013
- The ALA honors five local libraries for offering cutting-edge services - January 22, 2013
- Are you attending ALA Midwinter? Join us for the Edge Update on Saturday, Jan. 26 - January 15, 2013