Registration is now open for National Library Legislative Day 2008! Come to Washington, DC, and join hundreds of library supporters from across the country visiting Members of Congress. Share stories about libraries in your community and tell your Congressmen and women about the needs and accomplishments of those libraries.
For more information on registration and accommodations, please visit http://www.ala.org/nlld.
- Please send your registration forms and fees for National Library Legislative Day (NLLD) to your state coordinator, who will forward the materials to the ALA Washington Office. The registration form can be printed from the NLLD website.
- State Coordinator information can be found at the NLLD State Coordinators page.
- Remember to include your registration fee in the amount of $20.00 with your registration form. Make checks payable to: National Library Legislative Day.
- Registrants may now also pay through PayPal! Just go to the Registration page and follow the link to PayPal’s secure site, where you may pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or e-check.
- Please Note: Participants who pay using this service will not be reimbursed in the event that they cannot attend. If you are anticipating cancelled registrations please do not use Pay Pal. The Washington Office will happily accept a check or money order.
For further information contact:
ALA Washington Office
Attn: Rosalind Reynolds
1615 New Hampshire Ave NW, First Floor
Washington, DC 20009-2520
Latest posts by Jacob Roberts (see all)
- The 113th Congress and the Library Community [webinar archive] - January 24, 2013
- The ALA honors five local libraries for offering cutting-edge services - January 22, 2013
- Are you attending ALA Midwinter? Join us for the Edge Update on Saturday, Jan. 26 - January 15, 2013