Attention to all groups and organization that have received an Improving Literacy Through School Libraries (ILSL) Grant:
The Dept. of Education invites comments and feedback concerning the proposed information collection requests as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
The Department of Education is especially interested in public comment addressing the following issues:
- Is this collection necessary to the proper functions of the Department;
- will this information be processed and used in a timely manner;
is the estimate of burden accurate;
- how might the Department enhance the quality, utility and clarity of the information collected;
- how might the Department minimize the burden of this collection on the respondents, including through the use of information technology.
For those who received ILSL grants e-mail your comments [regarding burden and /or the collection activity requirements] to ICDocketmgr@ed.gov.
Latest posts by Jacob Roberts (see all)
- The 113th Congress and the Library Community [webinar archive] - January 24, 2013
- The ALA honors five local libraries for offering cutting-edge services - January 22, 2013
- Are you attending ALA Midwinter? Join us for the Edge Update on Saturday, Jan. 26 - January 15, 2013