On November 26th, WebJunction will offer a free webinar on the Affordable Care Act. This session has limited space so please register quickly.
The Health Insurance Marketplace associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) opened on October 1, 2013. Many libraries are implementing community-based strategies to address this new need for information, while continuing to grow their own knowledge about the law’s requirements. Join WebJunction for this session to hear from library representatives about the types of information requests they have received in the first several weeks of open enrollment, and what they have learned in responding. ACA experts will also be on hand to share key policy updates and answer questions during the live Q&A portion of the webinar.
Register for the WebJunction webinar “Health Happens in Libraries: Supporting Patron Information Needs”
Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Time: 11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET (1 hour)
- Susan Hildreth, Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Susie Butler, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Debbie Rzepczynski, Lake County Public Library
- Jennifer Keohane, Connecticut Library Consortium
If you cannot attend this live session, a recorded archive will be available to view at your convenience. Please sign up here if you’d like to receive notifications about this project, including when the archive is available.
Latest posts by Jazzy Wright (see all)
- Don’t miss NASA astronaut talk about exciting girls about science - June 14, 2016
- What makes a library entrepreneurship program great? - June 14, 2016
- What kinds of coding classes are offered in libraries? - June 13, 2016