Would you like to build a robust teen collection for your library? In “Maintaining Teen E-Collections,” a new Annual ALA program sponsored by the Young Adult Library Services Association, participants will have the opportunity to talk to experts about building strong teen e-collections. The interactive session will take place Monday, July 1, 2013, from 10:30a.m.-12:00p.m., in the McCormick Place Convention Center, room S106A.
Attendees will get the chance to connect with experts who are piloting teen collection projects and developing best practices. Session experts include:
- Christopher Harris, Coordinator of the School Library System for the Genesee Valley (NY) Educational Partnership
- Gretchen Kolderup, Supervising Librarian for Teen Services, Bronx Library Center, New York Public Library
- Courtney Lewis, Director of Libraries, Wyoming Seminary College Preparatory School, Kingston, PA
- Rachel McDonald, Teen Librarian, King County Library System, WA
- Jackie Parker, teen librarian for Lynnwood Library, Sno-Isle Libraries, WA
- Marijke Visser, Assistant Director of OITP and Staff Liaison to ALA’s Digital Content Working Group