ALA Annual Conference, June 29, 2013, Saturday, 1:00 — 2:30 p.m., Convention Center S502: Come to learn about ALA ebook activities and plans from the leadership of ALA’s Digital Content Working Group (DCWG). A distinguished panel will then provide views on libraries as publishers and stewards of America’s digital cultural heritage, and how ALA can best advocate for these important library interests.
- Sari Feldman, Cuyahoga County (Ohio) Public Library and DCWG Co-chair, “DCWG: Recent and Current Activities”
- Alan S. Inouye, ALA Office for Information Technology Policy, “DCWG: Future Directions”
- Robert Wolven, Columbia University and DCWG Co-chair, Moderator of the Panel “Beyond Access: Publishing and Preserving Digital Content by Libraries”
Latest posts by Alan Inouye (see all)
- Apply for the ALA Policy Corps by November 3 - October 27, 2017
- ALA appoints Jon Peha and Sari Feldman as senior fellows - September 14, 2017
- ALA appoints Alisa Holahan OITP Research Associate - September 5, 2017