Webinar video from the ALA webinar “Complete Copyright for K—12 Librarians and Educators” is now available. As part of the webinar developed specifically for instructors and school librarians, bestselling copyright authority Carrie Russell discussed common copyright concerns explored in her newly released book of the same title.
Webinar participants will learn:
- How to legally provide materials to students
- Copyright must-knows for librarians and educators
- Fair use
- Creation of the copyright law
- Use of copyright materials in school settings
- Copyrighted content in the social media age
Educators and school librarians can learn more about copyright law by purchasing Complete Copyright. Go to http://www.alastore.ala.org/detail.aspx?ID=3104.
Due to the high demand for the copyright webinar, the ALA Washington office will host several more webinars in the next coming months.
Latest posts by Jazzy Wright (see all)
- Don’t miss NASA astronaut talk about exciting girls about science - June 14, 2016
- What makes a library entrepreneurship program great? - June 14, 2016
- What kinds of coding classes are offered in libraries? - June 13, 2016