Do you have an interest in Internet communications? Here’s a great opportunity to work with a fantastic staff!
Position: Communications Specialist
Dept: Washington Office
Salary Range: from 38,000
Responsibilities: Manage the content, design and production of the ALA’s Washington Office electronic and print publications.
1. Maintain a member-focused website and design of print publications and graphics for special events.
2. Seek out new and emerging web technologies to serve the office’s communication needs.
3. Translate complicated legislative and public policy jargon into easy-to- understand language.
Please send all resumes to Mary Pullen at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Kristin (see all)
- Ask Your Representative to Sign Two “Dear Colleagues” - May 16, 2011
- HEADS UP: Preliminary information about IRS services under a “shutdown” - April 8, 2011
- UPDATE: USA PATRIOT Act – Mid-week Congressional Update - February 9, 2011