Please be advised that the process for subscribing/unsubscribing to ALAWON has changed. This comes as a result of switching email services. For those subscribed already, this change should NOT affect your emails.
To SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE to ALAWON, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to lists.ala.org;
- Enter “ala-wo” in the Search lists box; or click view all lists, and search for firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Click email@example.com;
- Click Subscribe or Unsubscribe;
- Enter your email address and click Submit. A welcome message with your password will be sent to you.
If these steps don’t work, or you need other assistance, contact the Washington Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Jacob Roberts (see all)
- The 113th Congress and the Library Community [webinar archive] - January 24, 2013
- The ALA honors five local libraries for offering cutting-edge services - January 22, 2013
- Are you attending ALA Midwinter? Join us for the Edge Update on Saturday, Jan. 26 - January 15, 2013