On September 19, the ALA’s Washington Office and YALSA started taking submissions for the National Library Legislative Day 2007 Student Contest, through which one student will win a free trip to Washington, DC, for the 33rd Annual National Library Legislative Day (NLLD), to be held on May 1 2, 2007. All you have to do is submit the winning theme idea and logo!
This is simply a reminder that there are only three weeks left in the contest! Entries must be received by October 29, 2006!
LIBRARIANS: Post the Official Contest Flyer (available on the website and below) in your libraries, especially public and school libraries! And please spread the word so we can get as many contest entries as possible!
For more information, please visit the official Contest Website.
Or use the forms below:
- Official Contest Flyer (PDF)
- Contest Rules and Information (Word)
All contestants must fill out the official contest Entry Form and submit it with their entries.
Latest posts by Jacob Roberts (see all)
- The 113th Congress and the Library Community [webinar archive] - January 24, 2013
- The ALA honors five local libraries for offering cutting-edge services - January 22, 2013
- Are you attending ALA Midwinter? Join us for the Edge Update on Saturday, Jan. 26 - January 15, 2013